Saturday, July 02, 2011

Moving day

For complicated money reasons, I have to leave the most comfortable and stable home I've ever had. It's actually the seventh time I've had to move in only six years, though I set up all my things and pack them again very smoothly each time. The difference is pretty jarring. This is how my bedroom looked for the past year:



Now here's the same corner as of today:


All my things will be sitting quietly in boxes for the foreseeable future...the longest they've ever gone without a new room to go in has been eighteen months, hopefully this time won't be a record breaker.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Scutigera said...

I know from experience how much of a pain moving can be, and I'd just like to give you my support. Good luck with the move and, if I can help in any way, please let me know.

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Revereche said...

Sad empty corner :( I hope they'll be back out soon enough.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

I'm sorry to hear you have to uproot.

1:48 PM  
Blogger A Koszis said...

That empty corner is actually more unnerving than anything that was in the filled picture.

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Dr. September said...

I've had to move quite a bit myself, so I know how much trouble it is. Good luck moving back in somewhere.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home